Being dry… Finding help for the bedwetting
problems will reduce your anxiety and eliminate failure.
Don't worry about having to speak with us directly. A parent/ guardian can share your necessary information with us.
- No more embarrassment, shame, or secrets
- No more isolation
- No more wet sheets to wash
- No more trying to keep yourself awake all night, especially
When you complete our program:
- You will find it easier to stay awake
the entire day
- It will be easier to focus and concentrate
- Your grades will improve
- You will start having more dream sleep
- You will be able to get up when you
need to go to the bathroom
- You will have a bigger bladder so can
you hold longer
- You will be able to go to camp without
fear of discovery
- You’ll feel confident to spend
the night at a friend’s
- You will have healthy, restful sleep
Mon - Thurs 9:30 AM- 7:30 PM
Fri - Sat 9:30 AM- 12:30 PM
Eastern Standard Time
Mon - Thurs 8:30 AM- 9:30 PM
Fri - Sat 8:30 AM- 2:30 PM
"Thank you for all your help during my treatment program. It was very frustrating to be my age and still have a problem with bedwetting. That is a little kid problem. I really thought there was something wrong with me. Now I am dry all the time and bedwtting seems like just a bad memory. It feels great to be where I am now."
"Let me first thank you all for what you and your program have neant to our family. As I am confident others before have stated, the end result for our son, Paul, and ultimately all of us, is certainly worth the effort and yes, the cost. But as mentioned before in our phone conversations, there is no amount of money or time any parent would be willing to pay to defeat the challenges of deep sleep and the collateral damage it can cause.
Our son certainly had uphill challenges, since both his grandfather and I suffered from bouts with bedwetting in our youth. Fortunately we were able, through your program and guidance, to head this off before it became a more disruptive and negative issue.
We would be glad to be a reference to anyone interested in improvng the lives of themselves and/or their children. "
Ray. S R, Spring, Texas