Bedwetting is a difficult and misunderstood issue. What makes it even more challenging- perhaps without being aware-is the unhealthy impact of the bedwetter’s sleep, especially as the child grows older. Our commitment is to put an end to bedwetting, establish a productive and restorative pattern of sleep, and create an improved quality of life for our patients.
Our research and experience has validated that bedwetting is the result of a genetically-linked sleep disorder that can be treated. We are a world leader in enuresis treatment, and the only clinic to reach a global community. Our unique program allows our specialists to utilize an innovative telephone-based approach, proven to be just as effective as traditional office visits. Families are relieved to find our treatment program has a 97% success rate, and a money-back guarantee. The results speak for themselves.
We provide help to people all over the world!
In 2008, the Dunning family asked us for help...
Click here to watch the Dunning family. Dr. Lyle Danuloff, Barbara Moore, Founder, and Michael Stallsmith, Director of Treatment. Watch as they discuss symptoms,treatment, and outcomes.
They speak about their frustration with their son’s bedwetting. Randy, Andrea, and Cullen, 12, each share how the bedwetting affected them, as well as what our treatment means to them.
What you can count on:
- We provide a treatment that does not require medication, invasive procedures, or doctor visits.
- We have been curing bedwetting since 1975 and have a 97% success rate.
- We work with you step-by-step until the bedwetting is permanently resolved.
- We implement a variety of techniques that work together to address all issues related to the bedwetting and the deep sleep disorder.
- We back up our promise with a money-back guarantee.
- We have references from families who have successfully completed our program.
- Waking up in a dry bed every morning
- Achieving healthy, restorative sleep every night
- Better focus and concentration
- Freedom from "the secret"
- Overnights without anxiety